1. Responsible for the maintenance of the laboratory including: clean room conditions, clean water system, compressed gas system, maintenance of safety equipment, organization and management of the laboratory equipment and consumables;
2. Develop and implement laboratory trainings and safety regulation;
3. Development of the laboratory: continue developing and upgrading the facilities in the laboratory according to the requirements of research projects, design of experimental setups.
4. Funding monitoring and applications;
5. Research support: support ongoing research projects by assisting experiments in the laboratory;
6. Administrative support: write progress reports, support the organization of academic exchange events, support the foreign group members for administrative processes, support the communication work…
1. Expertise in Fluid Mechanics: preferably with a master degree or higher in a related field, to help buy the appropriate equipment, translate documents accurately, support research projects in the lab;
2. Technical skills: maintenance and operation of the Fluid Mechanics experimental laboratory, budget management, basic knowledge of LaTeX and Matlab;
3. Excellent oral and written English: to support foreign members of the group and for international activities (collaborations, exchanges, publications, …);
4. Independent and proactive;
5. Efficient time management.
Fill in the form 《西安交通大学招聘报名表》(press to download) and submit together with CV, copy of degree certificate and other supporting documents to email: email@example.com . Please write the email title in the format of “应聘+姓名+学历+专业+硕士毕业院校+本科毕业院校”.
Contact person: 陶老师
Phone number: 82666239